Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K Summary for April

The first three weeks of this month, we had to do the World Blog Challenge. I had a girl named Shelby. In her first blog post, she talked about it was picture day Friday. She also mentioned that she enjoyed that wouldn't have to do homework or take quizzes during the weekends. She said that the weekends are just for the kids. I told her that I love the weekends as well. I love to relax and I look forward to seeing new movie premieres on Friday nights.

For Shelby's second blog post, she talked about The Hunger Games. She said she really liked the movie and that it was sad and scary. I told her that I fell in love with The Hunger Games Series. I also said that I watched the movie before reading the books, and that's how I started getting into it. I encouraged her to read the books, because if she liked the movie, then she would love the books. 

Alexis!!
For the last week of the World Blog Challenge, Shelby did not have another post, so I commented on a girl named Alexis. She talked about bullying and how it affects kids. She said that humans do not bully, but monsters do. She also said that it is horrible for someone to make someone to feel bad in order to make themselves feel better. I told Alexis that I agree with her. I hate bullying and I hate that it is making kids dread going to school. I told her that it is great that she is bringing awareness about bullying and keep up the good work.


Mubashshir!!
Mubashshir was my last kid that I commented on. He made an animated video about himself. He said that he likes to read, listen to music and swim. I told him that I also like to read and listen to music. I listen to my music everyday. I also told him that I liked that he added his voice to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment