Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Post #13

For this assignment I was required to pretty much give up technology for 24 hours. This is so much more difficult than what I had expected. I usually check my Facebook at least 10 times a day, use texting to communicate with friends and family, and my computer for homework and research. This was hard to give up because I am so used to checking my phone every 5 minutes. I had to be sure to tell someone where I was going, because my phone would be off. What made this part easy is that my phone went dead and I had no choice but to stay off my phone. I also watch T.V. when I go to bed, so this was a major adjust since this was a normal routine; however, I found the quietness and darkness very comforting and more easy to go to bed. This assigment made me realize how addicted and realiable I am of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment