Tuesday, March 6, 2012

C4T #2


My teacher this go around was Annie Palmer. I her first blog, she said that she was starting a twitter book study group. The group was going to be covering Unmistakable Impact. She then began to talk about how 12 million students will drop out of school, causing the nation to lose $3 trillion dollars. She then began to talk about how teachers need to cooperate with each other and work and as a team instead of individuals. I then said that it is a great idea for teachers to work together and see what works for the students and not themselves. I also said that I was new to twitter, and for her to have a study group through twitter is outstanding. The drop out numbers of students, I was not aware that it was so high.

For the second blog of Annie Palmer, I had to go back to the blog before. She titled it "Recognizing Effort, Not Just Outcome." She said that she reads books from different sections other than education, like in the business section. She said that you will have to fail in order to succeed. She also said that she didn't realize how tough it was on her third grade students to memorize or learn a concept, but she encouraged them anyway. I just responded that I agree with failing in order to succeed, because you would never learn if never failed. I also put that I never thought about going outside of education to learn about education, like reading a business book.

No comments:

Post a Comment