Sunday, February 19, 2012

C4T #1

C4T

I followed Angela Maiers for two weeks. In her first blog, she talked about the 5 C's which are clear direction, clarity focus, capacity, credibility, and courage. She also talked about A.C.T which is action, time and change. I posted that I loved how she took all these letters and made them into something meaningful and powerful. I really like credibility. Angela Maiers took that and made me see how showing somebody something is more effective than to tell someone. I also put that on A.C.T., that we as teachers need to learn how to act upon situations, change the outcome, and put in extra time with our students.

In the next post that Angela Maiers posted, was about her live stream chat that she is apart of. They meet every Tuesday nights on Twitter at #leadershipchat. She also pointed out that a lot of people quit there jobs because of their bosses. She also said that if bosses put in effort, and at least tried to get along with their workers, it could change a lot of things. I posted that I could relate to quitting my job because of my boss. If they would have been more caring and sweet, it could have made a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment